55+ is for our older adults who are retired, semi-retired, or empty-nesters and is designed to encourage you to be fully active in your faith and to serve the Lord with your gifts and talents in order to influence generations to come.
Enjoy fellowship, inspiration, and learning through the Thursday morning bible studies and special events throughout the year. The schedule is always changing so be sure to follow us on the calendar!
Jesus’ Tips to Finishing Well
1ST & 3RD THURSDAYS | 9:30 – 11:30AM
Begins Sep 15. Jesus finished well. He knew the secret to living and finishing well. Come learn Jesus’ tips for us to finish well. Better yet, invite your friends to come with you every 1st & 3rd Thursday morning for this encouraging and refueling time.
# DATE LESSON KEY SCRIPTURES
- September 15 Living Loved Lk. 3:21-22, 9:34-36
- October 6 Living Missionally Mk. 10:45; John’s 7 ‘I am’
- October 20 Living Dependently Jn. 5:19-38, 8:26-40, 14:10
- November 3 Living Forgivingly Matt. 6:9-15, 18:21-35
- November 17 Living Thankfully Lk. 10:17-22; Mk. 8:6,14:23
- December 1 Living Joyfully Jn. 15:10f, 16:16f, 17:13f
- December 15 Christmas Party