While Life Groups are the primary context for building community and faith stretching while doing life with others, Huddles takes things a step further. A huddle is a group of 3 or 4 people that meet regularly with the intentional focus of growing as followers of Jesus. Led by a huddle leader, huddles provide a relaxed, laid back environment for people to experience encouragement, accountability, and challenge. Some of the key focuses of Huddles are:
• Language—learning the tools for character development and life skill acquisition.
• Life Questions—What is God saying to you? What are you going to do about it?
• Life Rhythms—learning to work from a place of rest/abiding; not resting from work.
• Missional Living—learning to daily live missionally where we live, work & play.
• Leadership—learning to lead others to know & follow Christ, grow in Christ & share Christ with others.
• Multiplication—Learning to lead your own disciple-making huddle.
If you are interested in hearing more, signing up to lead a Huddle, or signing up to join a Huddle: